We’ve put together a fun infographic with some interesting facts about RVing in the USA. Take a look.
10 Facts About RVing in the USA
- 1 million Americans live in recreational vehicles full-time.
- 40 million people in the United States go RV camping each year.
- Over 11% of US households own a recreational vehicle.
- Millennials make up 38% of active camping households.
- More than 50% of RVers take their pets with them.
- An RV vacation can be over 60% cheaper than a traditional vacation
- RVers spend between 3 to 4 weeks in their RV each year.
- The most popular RV vacation destination in the United States is Yosemite National Park.
- The average RV owner drives around 4,500 miles each year in their RV.
- The RV industry contributed over $114 billion to the US economy in 2018.